Position Opening (Location: Prahladnagar, Ahmedabad)
Job Title: Automation Tester - Selenium/web driver
Seeking a highly motivated and a seasoned Automation Tester for a detailed medical platform.Mandatory:
- A minimum of 2 years in using Selenium/web driver automation tool using Java code
- Experience in building automation test framework and test scripts from scratch
- A minimum of 3 years experience in Java
- Good Communication Skills
- Willingness to Learn
- Has designed, built or implemented a test automation framework - for large scale web and or mobile applications - using industry standard test tools such as Selenium Webdriver 2.0
- Capable of performing technical defect analysis, reviewing solution designs, and determining test approach and best practices based on technical design
- Skilled at performing functional testing, experienced in translating User Stories to test specifications
- Working knowledge of REST Webservices
- Experienced in writing SQL Queries
- Working experience in Agile methodology and related frameworks, such as Scrum/Kanban/Lean/XP
- Understanding of Test Driven Development (TDD) and Automated Unit Testing.
- Good understanding of Version Control software, such as GIT
- Good understanding of Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) concepts
Job Title: PHP Developer
- Minimum 3+ years of experience
- Excellent knowledge in PHP & cake PHP
- Expert Skills in My SQL & PostgreSQL
- Excellent knowledge on CRM, ERP & intranet
- Knowledge for HTML, AJAX, CSS, Java Script, Jquery
- Working knowledge in ecomerce open source like Magento, zen Cart
- Working knowledge in CMS customization open source like wordpress, joomla, drupal
- Working knowledge on MVC architecture
- Knowledge in Linux & Apache working environment
Job Title: iOS Developer
- 4+ years of experience in creating and publishing iOS applications developed in Objective-C.
- Candidate should have experience in Smart phone/iphone development
- Observed best practice standards in Objective-C and Swift
- A deep familiarity with either Objective-C or Cocoa Touch
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third party libraries and APIs
- Experience with GIT or other code versioning tools
- Experince in Objective-C, iOS SDK, UIKit FrameWork, MapKit FrameWork
- Extensive experience in iPhone App Development
- Experience in version controllers including iOS 8, iOS 7, iOS 6 and iOS 5
- Experience in Web service using HTML, XML and JSON
Job Title: Android Developer
- Minimum 5 Years of Experience
- Application/UI development in Android using SDK with Eclipse.
- Must have Sound knowledge of object oriented concepts, database concepts, Java, SqlLite, JSON parsing and XML
- Strong in Core Java, Web Services, SOAP.
- Expertise in integrating applications with handsets and SDKs.
- Require strong exposure in embedded technology.
- Hand on experience on Andriod related tools for debugging, development.
- Ability to adapt and pick up new techniques and technology
- Must be thorough and precise in their work
- Ability to work individually or in a team to beat tight deadlines
- Ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of international web standards and protocols
- Updating, repairing, modifying and expanding existing software and generic applications.
- Combining various elements of program design
- Development based on the client requirements.
- Assist in creating functional/technical specifications for new mobile applications.
- Take ownership of project through the entire development lifecycle
- Primary duties include, design and development of projects.
- Provide technical leadership and support to other Decision Support team members
- Maintain interface usability standards.